Saturday, July 11, 2009

Look what Mommy found!

Hey y'all, it's been quite a while since we last updated this! It's been quite interesting raising Olivia and watching her grow up. Today she is 7 months old! She has no teeth yet, but she's been teething seriously for about a month now. At 6 months old she weighed 18 pounds. She is eating stage 2 foods now, and recently she has tried chicken and noodles dinner, sweet potatoes and corn, and apples and ham. She doesn't care too much for the turkey and turkey gravy, but i've heard a lot of kiddos don't like the plain meat! She's not crawling yet, but she's been "rocking and rolling" for about a week or so. She sticks her legs straight out and her butt goes up, it's so cute. And of course she pushes herself backward all over the room too. Today I sat her in her high chair to have a bottle because she didn't want to go to sleep. I was cooking, then I went into the living room. When I came back, this is what I found!

And since I'm here, I'll add a few more pics. Enjoy!











1 comment:

  1. Hi. Was checking out your blog from the link on babycenter and I noticed you have the same highchair as us. Cute tip...we put pictures under the plastic tray. My MIL came up with the idea. I think she wants a picture of her there but we put a picture of the dog LOL...

    ReplyDelete